Submitted by lilayynguyener
i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. i want to quit. Get the picture? why dont you quit? why dont you quit? why dont you quit? why dont you quit? why dont you quit? Sincerely your dumbass-self, Ruth.
OK, i am not a sappy type of person in fact, i’m actually the total opposite. i suck at showing emotions, but hey i got them too! haha Regardless, i get sappy when it comes to memories. I love remembering. I’ve kept journals since I could write. (do it, it’s really fun to read it years later) Anyways, I found my very unconventional journal from last year. It’s not like my old “i woke up brushed my teeth went to my friend’s house for a playdate” entry. I kept a simple collection of moments, quotes, songs (you know the deal) of things I want to remember! i can laugh at how stupid i used to be, and remind myself what I believe is important, what I used to love, mistakes that I should not make again etc. So with that, I came across a stupid funny entry a couple of days ago.
REMEMBER WITH ME :)
- if you stayed out past midnight, you were just a little bit more cooler heh.
-you used your home phone for late night conversations. And if you heard someone outside you would pretend like you were not on the phone.
- Bell bottoms were the shit, and so was chokers LMAO
- the aol “you got mail” after the cable modem sound
- clean fucking lungs…
- first heard about grinding! lmao, i was first introduced to what it was by the name “zipper dance” !haha
- everything came with parental permission, and the thrill you get when you break it.;
- we went to parties sober… and had a BLAST
- reading for fun
- nap timeee & recess!
- when ecstasy was just a song about happiness lol
- when you could rap to the whole song to “im slim shady” and “in da club” without knowing what you were saying.
- sneaking into rated R movies?
- holding hands while crossing the street
-waking up for arthur on sundays before church
- pokemon and power rangers after school ! woot
- getting a mail from your 5th grade teacher with a letter you wrote to yourself years before about your morals and priorities. oh how much i’ve changed..